My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 25, 2008

File Folder album

I finished this cute little File Folder album this weekend, minus the pictures. I used some cool Heidi Swapp paper that I won at the Storm Mountain retreat from the great ladies at the Altered Art Playground (the best scrap store ever!). I also used a few cut outs from the Home Accents Cricut cartridge and some velum quotes I had laying around. I used some Bling brads and some brown ribbon I had laying around as well. This book was so easy and when I find the link that I used to create this book, I'll post it (if I ever find it again).

**Update: This isn't the same link I used but the directions are pretty much the same. Have fun!
http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/search?q=manila+file+folder

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com