CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My meeting with Obama

I'm sure most of my friends know but now the rest of the blogging world will know as well. In May, I got the honor of meeting Presidential hopeful Barack Obama. Since May I've been contemplating on how in the world I was going to scrap this monumental event. Today while at my LSS (Local Scrapbook Store) I found that KI Memories had come out with some cool red star lace cardstock. I knew I had to use that. Then at Hobby Lobby I came across the Patriotic Blue Stars by Paper Studio. They went perfect together and thus, the idea in my head was born. Here's the finished product! Had to add a little bling in there too. Thanks for looking!


P.S. Sorry the pictures didn't turn out the greatest!

0 comments: