My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 9, 2008

My meeting with Obama

I'm sure most of my friends know but now the rest of the blogging world will know as well. In May, I got the honor of meeting Presidential hopeful Barack Obama. Since May I've been contemplating on how in the world I was going to scrap this monumental event. Today while at my LSS (Local Scrapbook Store) I found that KI Memories had come out with some cool red star lace cardstock. I knew I had to use that. Then at Hobby Lobby I came across the Patriotic Blue Stars by Paper Studio. They went perfect together and thus, the idea in my head was born. Here's the finished product! Had to add a little bling in there too. Thanks for looking!


P.S. Sorry the pictures didn't turn out the greatest!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com