My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 28, 2008

Busy weekend

1st her is the latest in my card department. I scraplifted parts of this card from the ladies at The Playground, see their blog HERE. The front of the card say "It doesn't matter if your a good witch or a bad witch..." The inside says "It's all about the shoes" The paper is by Moxie, it's called Eye of Newt. Its double sided and I've used both sides on this card. Had to add a little bling as well.


2nd I saw this adorable idea on Laura Pinto-Nguyen's blog and had to try for myself. It's made with an empty spool for ribbon pulled apart and covered. For the cover I used some paper from Heidi Grace Designs that I had gotten last year called Jeepers Creepers. The stuff on the inside is a little Provo Craft, also from last year, called Hallo Palooza, Some Eye of Newt from Moxie, Eat Drink and Be Scary from the Hallowhimsy collection from Imaginisce, also Eeks and Shrieks from Imaginisce, the ribbon was from Hobby Lobby. The project isn't finished and I don't know what I'm going to use for pictures to put in there but I wanted to show everyone what I had been up to this weekend.




Lastly, I took some left over Eat, Drink & Be Scary paper and made this cute little pumpkin. Still am not sold on the "leaves" on the top, might have to alter those a big, or change them completely bit I think a basket full of these by my front door might be something I want to do. I have left over halloween paper from the above project afterall.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com