My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 16, 2008

Sympathy Card

I made this card for a friend who's husband lots his battle with cancer on Sunday. I used Bo Bunny's dot paper. The thinking of you is cut from George on the Cricut is cut from some scraps I had out of some paper packs and the flower is from a pack from Hobby Lobby. The ribbon was in the $1 section at Target. The brad and the pearls are just from my stash, I couldn't tell ya were I got them.



Inside of card reads: Our loved ones leave behind spaces in the world that can never be filled. But they also leave behind love and light in each of us, sparks of job and hope that live in our hearts and give strength to our souls.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com