My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Oct 27, 2008

This is what I did this weekend

I made cards almost all weekend...here's what I made. I got these new stamps from I Break for Stamps that make me laugh. They are in their humorous seniors series. Then I used my Twisted Sentiments set from My Favorite Things and you get the next 4 slightly naughty, yet funny cards.


Next, Grandpa asked if I could make him a few golf related thank you notes. I don't know what I used this golf paper for in the past but thankfully I had it in my scraps bin and thus, 2 thank you notes born.

Lastly, I just love these new stamp sets I have from Stampin' Up so I made this card. Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com