My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Dec 31, 2008

More swaps

This time I have a cookie swap and a healthy eating swap. I bought this cute margarita paper a few years ago and never had anything to use it on so I used my margarita chicken recipe and whala! I used stickles and pop dots on it too. The purple paper is some of the Bling paper as well. I love how this turned out.

Next is the cookie swap. The paper is some of the Mickey's kitchen and the little chef had is Mrs. Grossman stickers on pop dots. I also love how this one turned out. These are probably 2 of my favorite swap cards thus far.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look great!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com