My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 16, 2009

Rub and Marinade swap cards

I got a few swaps done this week and some pages, I'll post these for now and the others later. I did a rubs and marinades swap so here are my entries for that, first a dry rub for pork. I used just some black and pink cardstock, ribbon and bling from my stash and a cut from Animal Kingdom on Cricut.
The other was for Teriyaki Marinade and I used some paper form my stash, it was from the Far East stack from Die Cuts with a View. I also used some matching cardstock and the gold paper if from a Sizzix stack I had laying around. I also found some dew drops in gold in my stash. The cut if from Home Accents on the Cricut.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com