My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

May 28, 2009

I love my saggy lady stamps!

My friend in Florida asked if I would make her a birthday card for her mom with my saggy ladies. I never pass up an opportunity to use my saggy ladies! I used a template found here for the card. My saggy ladies are from Ibreakforstamps. I used just some blue cardstock and some green paper from my scrap stash. I got the paper at Altered Art and Playground last summer but don't remember the line. I stickeled the little lady and colored with colored pencils. I added a little flower at the top too that I also got at Altered Art awhile back. I don't keep packages so again, no clue who it's by. Sorry!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I love it!!! What a great card design too.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com