My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Oct 21, 2009

Coffee and a book (mark)

Here is the cute little bookmark card I made for a swap. I used the coffee stamp set from Skipping Stones Designs. I used the versa mark frost for the cups and the saying on the bazzill cardstock in artesian blue and the book mark itself is from the Bo-Bunny dot collection. I colored the poor little coffee lady with watercolor pencils and used some diamond stickles on her robe. Added a little prima in the corner with some bling and there ya have it. The book mark is held to the card with magnets.


0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com