My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Oct 6, 2009

This is Halloween

Well Halloween is my FAVORITE time of year, hands down! I joined, or rather was roped into a halloween card swap by my bestie who was the host. Here is my submission:


Stamped image is from MTF stamps, the paper I got at Altered Art but forgot the name or who it's by, the cree goo is the Martha punch with green glitter paper from Walmart (don't ever buy this, it doesn't stick to things well) some purple ribbon from my stash and the flowers were also purchased from Altered Art a long time ago. My images were colored with watercolor pencils and then stickled with regular and distressed stickles. I even roughed up the edges with a nail file.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com