My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Dec 1, 2009

Cards galore

Because Debbie made my shirt in the previous post, we traded, my shirt for some cards. I thought it was a pretty good trade. While I had a few days off this holiday weekend I threw a few cards together. (I also made doubles of these to give to Skipping Stones Designs as part of their design team).

1st card is done with my set from Skipping Stones Design called Funny Bras Set #1 (yes, there are 3 sets of bras, all great!). The blueish paper is I think by Bo-Bunny. It was a halloween paper. The black circle stuff was in my stash of scraps. I used some black ribbon, bling and stickles and sponged the edges of the image with some Tim Holtz Distressed Ink.



Card #2: All my paper is from Altered Art on this card, not sure what the line is though. It was recently purchased however so I'm sure if you head down there she'll still have some. The images is matted on Bo Bunny's dots cardstock that I love so much. I cuttlebuged the yellow batting and sanded it with a nail file. I stickled the flames and glossy accented the frosting on the donut. Yum! The stamp set is from Skipping Stones Designs and is called Donut Birthday (I think). This one isn't on her website yet.



Card #3: This card is made with some coffee paper from Flair Designs, a little bit of pearl bling and the mug is sponged with Distress Inks. The inside says "Hope your birthday is good to the last drop". This set is also from Skipping Stones Designs but also not on her site yet.



Card #4: Also made with the coffee set from Skipping Stones Designs, the paper is from Hobby Lobby. I feel in love with it! The ribbon is from a ribbon swap I was in and the flower is by Petaloo and the matting paper was from my scrap stash. Sponged in Distress Inks. I love that technique.



Card #5: This is made with Margarita Birthday stamp set from Skipping Stones Design. Yes, I know, this is wine, but it's also on this set. The ring however, is from the coffee set. Those are done in Versa Mark ink, the glass is covered in glossy accents and matted on the dot card stock from Bo Bunny.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com