My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Dec 1, 2009

Fangs or Fur?

Because my obsession has been with Edward, I thought it was time to give Jacob a little love as well. This is a bookmark card, the bookmark is perforated for the recipient to remove and use. I found this paper at Hobby Lobby and thought it was perfect! The stamps are from the set I got at barnes & noble. They have gotten lots of use. The stamp on the inside of the card that says Imprinted is from my new set fro Artful Inkables called Fictionally Inspired. Love them!


(Not sure why this came out an odd shade of brown, it's the same as what's above.)

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com