My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Dec 15, 2009

Skipping Stones Design Tuesday Sketch

It's that time of the week again...Skipping Stones Design has their Tuesday sketch out. Head on over and check it out. Below is the sketch as well as my card.



My card is made from the Margarita Birthday set that I love so much. My paper is from K & Co. It's their Halloween Whimsy paper from last year and the purple is from a shiny stack I got at Wal-Mart awhile ago. The flowers are by Petaloo. I inked the edges a bit with Tattered Shutter Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. Also dipped my blending pen into the ink and inked a bit of the margarita glass.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com