CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Final Twilight Tuesday Challange

 
 
This week is sadly the last week for Twilight Tuesday so I thought I better participate. The challange was to create a project that uses printed text: a page from a magazine, book, dictionary, etc. within your project, as the background or focal point. I used digi Jacob from TGF stamps as well as some scraps I had in my stash and the printed text  was paper I had received at a retreat a few years ago. I finally had a reason to use it. The sentiment is from Artful Inkables. Love that set of stamps!  I also used their most recent sketch challange.

4 comments:

lady-sonja

What a great card!! I love how you used the printed text!

Beth

Wow! What a fantastic background!! I love this card - and as a proud member of Team Jacob... well, you know. :) Thanks so much for playing along with our final challenge! xx

mousekemom

What a cute card and love the embossed background...adds such a nice affect!

Rebecca

Love how you accomplished both challenges in your card, using text like that is pretty cool!