My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 9, 2010

Happy Skipping Stones Design Sketch Tuesday

YEA! It's Tuesday again...1 more day closer to Friday and Sketch day at Skipping Stones. I love revealing my creations on Sketch Day.  Our sketch is brought to you today by the letter....no wait...brought to you today from Belinda at Bell Blue Paperie. I loved this sketch.
You know me, I had to alter the sketch a bit. Not a lot though, ok, maybe a lot. You be the judge.
 
I used the Joy Fold Card technique from Split Coast Stampers. I used the Well Behaved set of stamps, special edition, also known as the Misbehaven set because of the spellings oop's. Either way I love this set.  I also used some Bo-Bunny dot paper called Strawberry and some DCWV zebra paper. I have sponge inked the piece of paper that has the sentiment with Black Soot and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks. The shoes are 2nd generation images.  The flower is a bunch of stacked primas.
Can you believe the only sparkle on this page is the pearlized brads? WOW! 2 cards in a row without sparkle. Maybe it's the weather causing that. Gotta snap outta it...Sparkle makes EVERYTHING better!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Very fun card! Love the zebra striped paper and that BIG gorgeous red flower!

Anonymous said...

I love the fun prints you used! And the distressing is awesome!

Jennie said...

Ah, this is such a fun card! Love the dp and colors.

Merilee Lane, Where Life is But a Dream said...

What a unique card. I always love to challenge myself to make something a little bit different. I love the way this opens--it's like a surprise! :0)

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com