My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 25, 2010

I'm on a roll - Mojo Monday

Well I figured since I participated in the MFT challange, I might as well keep going and do Mojo Monday's challanged as well. I love this sketch.
 
I went with square because I didn't want to have to get out my design studio to cut a circle card but I might have to one of these days because  I love the look of the round card.
  
I used some pink embossed paper fro my scrap bin that I've had for years. The Rock Diva paper is by Moxxie and the matting under the image is some silver from a stack I got a few years ago at Wal-Mart. The image is from The Greeting Farm and I bought her because her name is Chelsea, same as me. She's jamming to an MP3 player which I figure, she's jamming out to some New Kids on the Block. I colored her with water color pencils but her eye shadow and MP3 player is colored in pink Smooch paint. My favorite part is her hair. I've decided that I want pink in my hair like that too. :)  The ribbon is from my stash.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com