My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 23, 2010

Tuesday snuck up on me - SSD013

Sadly this is the last sketch from Belinda at Blue Bella Paperie. Thanks for the great sketches Belinda and for challenging me to do things I wouldn't normally try. Here is the last sketch:
 

For my card I used an unreleased set. I stamped the flowers on a small portion of cardstock and then cut them apart and inked the edges. I matted them with the back side of the plaid paper which is Hippity Hoppity paper from We R Memory Keepers called Wicker. I stamped the sentiment, inked the edges in a few matching colors and then covered it in Stampin' Up Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.  Added a cute little yellow ribbon and called it done.
 

1 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

Just gorgeous! I love all the sparkles.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com