My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 1, 2010

Another date with Mojo Monday




I'm really starting to enjoy working on sketches so I've decided to give Mojo Monday's sketch this week awhirl. Here is the sketch:
 
And although my card isn't identical to the sketch, I think it works well.

I used some of that Pirate Princess paper that I love so much and the Rock On set of stamps from CTMH. Added a little bling paper and some ribbon. Colored my image with pink Smooch paint and Diamond stickles.
 
I also added a sentiment from another set I have but don't know the name of. But I thought it to be slightly Pirate Princessy (is that even a word?)

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com