My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 26, 2010

Happy Friday with CCS

Hi all! Chelsea here, reporting from the great state of South Dakota! I'm so thrilled to be part of DT3! I wanna thank Laura for picking me to join the team and all the little people that got me to where I am today...ha ha ok, that was my goofy Friday humor (or lack there of). I'm no comedian so I'll just jump right into why I'm here....to post a card made with CCS's rockin' stamps! WOO HOO!!! I used the Hooked on Fishing set for this card.
The poor little wormy just sitting there on his hook waiting to be some big fishes dinner. If you look closer, on the brown you can see the bobbers that I stamped in versa mark as well.

I didn't wanna be a blog hog on the CCS Blog so I added my close up pictures here if you wanted to see more of this card.


This set is so versatile and fun. You must run, don't walk, right over to the store and grab yourself a Hooked on Fishing set. While your there pick up a few other things as well. Have a fantastic weekend!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com