My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Apr 9, 2010

I'm Officially Single...

Well actually I have been for awhile now but we're not going to get into my romantic life (or lack there of)...we're gonna jump right into to this fun project I did for today for CCS which uses the set called Officially Single. It is this set that got me hooked on CCS. It's a great set and super funny! I have a few friends that could get a good laugh after a break up with some of these cards...


I initially started with the idea of doing 1 card for this set but they all kept coming together so nicely that I just kept making cards...well with 5 cards, I thought to myself, hmmm, self, I think you need to make one of those cute little boxes to store this set of cards in so....
I used paper from Creative Imaginations from a few years ago. I'm pretty sure it's been discontinued since I purchased it. I paired it with some dot card stock from Bo-Bunny and a few little Prima's and some Bling to have more of a universal feel to them all. I did some inking with some Distress Ink and used Laura's idea of the ribbon closure on the box and I have myself a cute little set.
Here is a close up of all the cards

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com