My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Apr 16, 2010

In the Arms of Jesus

Happy Friday everyone! I will be attending a scrapbook weekend all weekend and I can't wait!! Anyone wanna join me? You have to bring the wine and chocolates!

For my Fabulous Friday posting today, I used the set In the Arms of Jesus. I love this sentiment. It's very touching.
I used some papers from My Minds Eye, Market 29 I think. I loved how masculine the paper is. I embossed the one panel with the stars folder from cuttlebug and added a few pearls in bronze and a pearl brad. I inked the edges just a smidge with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com