My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

May 28, 2010

32 days until Eclipse

Today's card is based on the fact that I love Twilight and I don't care who knows or who pokes fun. I saw this phrase on a set of stamps but it also had True Blood stamps and I'm not into that so I made a computer generated version using the Twilight font I found HERE. I love it!

My paper is from Hobby Lobby and my scrap bin. I used some sparkly white (to represent Edward of course) and also some sequin "ribbon".
I used a punch by Martha Stewart on the sparkly white card stock. Inked the edges of the sentiment with Black Soot Distress Ink.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com