My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

May 24, 2010

Lie about your age

Oh yea, when in doubt lie right? Well at least when it comes to your age...Although I'll be celebrating my 32nd birthday in November, I tell people it's the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday. :) Sounds good to me anyway!

Anyway, onto my card...I used some papers I found at Hobby Lobby awhile ago. I loved the bright colors! The green matting and the pink center paper is dot paper from Bo-Bunny.
My sentiment is from Sassy Birthday 2 from CCS. I love this set of stamps! I inked the edges in Spiced Marmalade Distress ink and added some pink pearls and the ribbon is a lime green from my stash.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com