My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

May 25, 2010

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #25

It's the time of the week again....Sketch day at Skipping Stones.

Here's the sketch by Jen del Muro
I used the Home of the Brave set and the circles from the Stamp Kissing set.
My paper is the Old Glory line from We R Memory Keepers. It's glittered and everything!
My flag is stamped with 2nd generation Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Sentiment with 1st generation ink. I inked the edges of the cream paper as well.
I also cut stars out of this same paper line and pop dotted them on top of each other. I stamped some circles and embossed them with Stampin' Up's Iridescent Ice embossing powder.

2 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

Love this Chelsea! I really like how you popped up the different stars and your distressing is perfect!

Deb said...

LOVE it! Such great papers, and that dimensional star is wonderful!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com