My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

May 13, 2010

Think Ink

So I've been drooling over the challenges over at Artful Inkables but just haven't had time to participate. Well, this week I finally did. My Twilight stamps by Artful Inkables were just begging to be inked up anyway. The challenge was to use 2 ribbons, 3 buttons and a circle. (Please excuse the poor photography on this. My computer is still in the shop and I had no way to get pictures from my camera so these are from my cell phone).

Without further adieu, here is my Twilight inspired card using 3 buttons, 2 ribbons and a circle
I used some black Core'dinations paper, cuttlebuged it with the script folder and sanded it to let the gray pop though. My circle of patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Lush collection. It's velvety and so nice to work with. 
 
I stamped my image from the Into The Moonlight set from Artful Inkables and colored it with a few different mediums. I used watercolor pencils, silver Smooch paint, and burgundy Stickles. 



I added my my 3 clear/white buttons and popped them with a red pearl on top of each. My 2 ribbons are the solid red that wraps the card and the black with red filigree print bow.








Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You did AWESOME!!! I love the card that you created and the recipe was perfect for this... or is that the other way around...LOL... thanks for playing along with the challenge!!!
DAwn Knight
AI team member

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

This is a stunning card girl! I so love the colors! You did amazing! and that velvet paper ROCKS!

Kim said...

This is beautiful, thanks so much for joining in with the Artful Inkables challenge!

Kristin said...

Beautiful Creation! So clad you decided to give our challenges a try!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com