My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 17, 2010

12 days until Eclipse

OMGosh! I can't believe there is only 12 days left until Eclipse. You have no idea how excited I am! I'll have to share all the cute little goodies bags I made for my movie going buddies but not today...today is my Team Alice card:
Awww, isn't Alice just cute?! She's a digi from Pixie Dust Studio. I colored her with water color pencils and added some moonlight Smooch paint to her shimmery skin.
I also used a drop of gold Smooch paint on her necklace. My pink paper is from We R Memory Keepers from the Teen Angst line and the dice is from Paper Studio. The ribbon I had in my stash but I think it came from the $1 bin at Target.
My sentiment is computer generated.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com