CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

13 days until Eclipse

Woo hoo! we're down to 2 weeks left until Eclipse comes out! You have no idea how excited I am! Ok, 40 days worth of Twilight inspired cards, maybe you do know how excited I am. Here's today's card.
I used paper from my brothers graduation card that I bought extra of and have been hording and finally decided to use. It's from 2008, and I think it's by TPC Studio. I also got this killer rose ribbon this last weekend from Altered Art. It's by Websters Pages called Berry Bloomers. LOVE IT!
I used the stamp from Epic Tales by Artful Inkables for this card. I used my Nesties to cut the sentiment and matting which is Bazzill Bling card stock. Here's a close up of the ribbon. Isn't it rockin' and totally Twilight?