My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 12, 2010

17 more days until Eclipse (CVSC 11)

 I used the sketch from Creative Clear Stamps for todays card. This was a fab sketch, I'll totally use it again!
My card uses paper by Jenni Bowlin and some more of that red Core'dinations card stock. I've also used some Bo-Bunny dot paper.
My stamp is from Artful Inkables Into the Moonlight set.
I inked the edges of the stamped image with Tea Dye Distress Ink and added some gold bling and gold Smooch paint to the wolfs eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!! I love the eyes on the wolf!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

woot woot! 17 days!!! Can NOT wait! and that wolves eyes are amazing girl!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com