My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 9, 2010

20 days until Eclipse

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday's #106 for my card today.
I used the digi stamp from The Greeting Farm called Joyce, she was a limited edition Twilight digi set.
I colored her with some water color pencils and added moonlight Smooch paint. I usually use stickles for the vampire sparkle but thought I would try something new. Not sure if I like it as well.
I used paper from my scrap bin so I'm not sure who it's by but I added some glittery white to go with it. I added some blue bling and the sentiment Team Rosalie from Artful Inkables Fictionally Inspired set.
WOO HOO...20 days!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com