My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 4, 2010

25 days until Eclipse (Pixie Cottage #21)

Yea...only 25 more days and WOO HOO I'll get to see Eclipse AND my Bestie Brandie! I can't wait!
Today's card is brought to you by the sketch at The Pixie Cottage.
I wasn't sure about this sketch, it looked to busy to me when I started it but I like a challenge and I think it turned out pretty well and not too busy.
My patterned paper is from Jenni Bowlin. Love it! I used card stock from Core'dinations which I sanded pretty good. I stamped the image from Artful Inkables from Into The Moonlight set and the sentiment from Fictionally Inspired. I inked all my edges with Black Soot distress ink and pop dotted the sentiment.
I made the roses myself. Thanks Cathy and Kara for the instructions! I love how they turned out. Other then a few cramps in my hands, I'll be making more of these.

7 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

HOW FUN! Glad you get to see your friend...I so cant wait for the movie! This card ROCKS my world! I love the colors too, and I am going to do those words in Vinyl over our bed, I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Your roses turned out beautifully.
Thanks for taking the challenge and doing the sketch at the Pixie Cottage this week. You completed the challenge perfectly!
~Pam L.

Adrina said...

Great card and it's not to busy, it's just perfect this way.
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage Challenge this week!!
Adrina XX

Katie said...

Great use of the sketch and I love those roses!
Love seeing you at The Pixie Cottage :)

cheryl said...

great take on the sketch thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage hope to see you again soon,love hugs cheryl xxx

Nadine said...

love it! the flowers turned out fab!

artish said...

so glad you accepted the challenge! your flowers are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com