My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 2, 2010

27 days until Eclipse

WOW...for some reason (I can't imagine what) I'm kicking myself for starting this Twilight card thing so soon before the movie. I totally should have just done like 2 weeks before the release but here I am...

Here is today's card featuring Dressy Edward from The Greeting Farm in Digi form. My paper is called Vintage Love by Glitz with some red Bo-Bunny dot paper and some silver metallic paper from DCWV which I embossed with the script embossing folder. The dark gray paper is some from my scrap box.
I colored him with water color pencils and added some diamond Stickles to make him sparkle. Also inked the edges with some Pumice Stone Distress Ink. I used the Be Safe sentiment from Artful Inkables Fictionally Inspired set.
I got this cool little flower in a swap on SCS and loved it because it's made of real book pages and one of he major words on the 1st layer was Jasper. I thought that was too coincidental to not use this rockin' flower on this card, (This picture will be added later, for some reason it didn't stay on the post).

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com