My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 5, 2010

Knockin' Boots

I have been struggling and struggling with the sketch this week over at Card Positioning System CPS). I tried a lot of different things but I think I was taking it all too literal and last night when I was making a card just for the heck of it (OMG, I did that? are you sure?) I realized OMGosh! This is so totally the sketch that I've been struggling with! I had to flip the sketch on it's side to get my adorable image to work but YEA....I have a card with this sketch!
I had this fun western looking paper hanging around in my scrap box from My Minds Eye, it's another B side paper so that's what the base of my card it, layered with the blueish western stars. I stamped my little Shooter from The Greeting Farm and colored her with water color pencils. I inked around the edges of the top note with some tea dye distress ink.
I folded in hald a cool flower that I sprayed with Sandy Beach Glimmer Mist and added the western looking brad to both the top note and the flower and attached it to my card with pop dots.
It's kind of hard to see but her gun is painted with silver Smooch paint and the star on her belt and the circles on her belt I used gold Smooch paint. The sentiment is from the Twisted Sentiments set from My Favorite Things.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com