My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 31, 2010

Click your wicked heels 3 times...

My mom has been bugging me to make her one of these so I finally got the template and put one of these adorable shoes together. I used some of the new Echo Park Halloween paper and I love how it turned out as much as I love this paper!
 I added some purple glass brads with some Tattered Flowers to finish off the cute shoe.

The paper has a B side which you all know I love!

P.S. Did I mention that I won the whole halloween collection of paper from Echo Park by following their blog? Yea Me! Time for more cute projects from Echo Park!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great project and great paper!!! I love it!

Jingle said...

This is super fun!

Angela Thomas said...

LOVE this!!!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com