My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 3, 2010

Does this baby...

It's time for another round of Mojo Monday! This was a fun little sketch to work with. Of course I used a square rather then a circle but general idea is still there.
And here's my take on the sketch:
I used blue cardstock and some pink Paper Studio scraps I had left over from a project from 2 years ago. My cute image is from Pixie Dust Studios called Baby on Board. She's so cute!!
Colored her with water color pencils. I added some Stickles to the heart she's holding as well. The sentiment is computer generated and inked with some broken china Distress Ink. I added bling all over this card for a little added sparkle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute!!! Great card!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com