My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 5, 2010

Healing Wings

Sadly, it's another sympathy card day. A very dear friend lost his grandmother this week and needs some love and cheer. I used the Skipping Stones Design set called Healing Wings for this card. This is another sentiment I absolutely love.
I used papers by Cosmo Cricket in their Material Girl line. The pom pom ribbon is by Fancy Pants Designs. Here is a close up of the sentiment.
I stamped my butterfly and cut it out and attached it with just the body of the butterfly so it looked like it landed on the page.

1 comments:

craftieodmae said...

how you been girl? sorry you had to make it but man it's gorgeous! Have a good one!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com