My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 24, 2010

Sugar Daddy

Anyone know where I can find me one of them? I sugar daddy that is...I'm always on the look out. Ok, not really for a sugar daddy but hey, it sounds good right? I found little Miss Savannah here who is discontinued from The Greeting Farm and feel in love with her so I snatched her up. Here's my card:
I used paper by Bo-Bunny, it's a new line called Petal Pushers. It's a B sided paper, stripes on one side and black circles on the other. I used some green Bo-Bunny dot paper as well as some pink dot paper for the accents.
I used the sentiment from My Favorite Things Twisted Threesome set. Love these sets!
I colored cute little Savannah with watercolor pencils and added a bunch of Stickles.
 I added a few Prima's that I added some Stickles to as well. 

Now back to that Sugar Daddy....where did you say I could find me one?

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com