My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 18, 2010

Crafty Creations Music Challenge #85

Hello guys and dolls out there in blogging world, today's post is brought to you by the challenge over at Crafty Creations. Their challenge this week is music or dance. Tiddly Inks is their sponsor this week so they sent us all over to check it out. Here is my card featuring Christmas Princess from Tiddly Inks:
I used the amazing new Christmas paper from Echo Park that I won. It has music notes all over it so it fits the challenge. I also made another ribbon rose out of the great paper they have at Altered Art. Even my holly leaves have music print.
I added some stickles to my Christmas Princess as some final touches as well as some pearls.

5 comments:

craftyb said...

Gorgeous card! I love your image...and fab bg papers...your ribbon rose is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Sharon said...

Great card & so much music going on it more than qualifies for our challenge at Crafty Creations.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Sharon x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Yay - I'm so excited you chose a Tiddly Inks image! Aren't they just amazing - and you did a wonderful job with her - love how you added the stickles! Beautiful card and so great for our challenge at Crafty Creations!! Thanks for joining in on the fun!
Melissa

Cathy said...

This is fantastic! Love the Echo Park and you have to teach me how to make those ribbon roses!

papertrails leaver said...

what a lovely card! I like the sheet music paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com