My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 25, 2010

A friend with chocolate is a friend indeed...

This month Hambo Stamps has a sketch challenge going on. I love sketches and the opportunity to win some digis is always a plus so here is their sketch:
It was a fun little sketch to work with. Here's my card, I'm totally on a Halloween kick:
I'm not sure what's up with my camera lately but it's been taking a few blurry pics no matter how many times I try to get the whole card. It's frustrating. Anyway, I used paper from We R Memory Keepers from the Heebie Jeebie Line. Love this stuff. It's B sided as well. 
My stamp is another one of the kids quotes stamps from Inkadinkado and the ribbon I found the other night in the $1 bins at Target.
I inked my edges and added a little bling and there ya go.

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

What a cute card Chelsea! I love that sentiment by the way - so true. LOL Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this month! :)

craftieodmae said...

how cute!!! I just can't get into Halloween I love the outfits, cards and candy, so what is wrong with me LOL

Melissa said...

Amen sistah on that chocolate sentiment!!!! That patterned paper is da bomb. Thanks for taking the time to join our challenge!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com