My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 23, 2010

Trick or Treat

Tiddly Inks has this rockin' sketch for their challenge this week...do I use the word rockin' too much? Maybe I need to find another kick butt word...anyway, back to the rockin' sketch. How fun is this?
I pulled Pinky from my my stash of digis, She's so cute. She was a must have and believe it or not, this was the 1st time I've used her.Does that tell you I have too many digis? My paper is some more B side paper from Making Memories from the Spook Alley collection.
I colored her with my NEW Limited Edition Glimmer Mist's in Pomegranate and Gumdrop. I also used some Black Magic for her hair. I also used some Smooch Paint for her how and the skull on the cupcake.
I cut some strips of black with the MS spider web boarder punch. I also used some stamps from Inkadinkado from a few years back. It was a halloween set. You can kind of see in the picture below the spiderweb that I embossed in Iridescent Ice embossing powder from Stampin' Up.
My sentiment is also from the Inkadinkado set. I finished off my card with a light mist of Orange Smooch Spray.
 I'm also entering my over at the Burtonesque Dolls for Challenge #19, Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighborhood. I think Pinky falls right into Burton's neighborhood, don't you?

8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh this is a cute card,thanks for getting tiddly with us this week! hugs lou xxx

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so cute!! love how sparkly she is!! such pretty fall colors!!

just scrumptious!!

crafty hugs!
Meredith

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Great card and spooky paper! I love TI Cuties!!! Thanks for Trick or Treating with the Dolls this week!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very adorable. :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Cute - so many layers and glitter - I love it! Great job!
Melissa

Andrea C said...

excellent work x

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh how fab! Love all of the sparkle! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs,
Larissa

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com