CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trick or Treat

Tiddly Inks has this rockin' sketch for their challenge this week...do I use the word rockin' too much? Maybe I need to find another kick butt word...anyway, back to the rockin' sketch. How fun is this?
I pulled Pinky from my my stash of digis, She's so cute. She was a must have and believe it or not, this was the 1st time I've used her.Does that tell you I have too many digis? My paper is some more B side paper from Making Memories from the Spook Alley collection.
I colored her with my NEW Limited Edition Glimmer Mist's in Pomegranate and Gumdrop. I also used some Black Magic for her hair. I also used some Smooch Paint for her how and the skull on the cupcake.
I cut some strips of black with the MS spider web boarder punch. I also used some stamps from Inkadinkado from a few years back. It was a halloween set. You can kind of see in the picture below the spiderweb that I embossed in Iridescent Ice embossing powder from Stampin' Up.
My sentiment is also from the Inkadinkado set. I finished off my card with a light mist of Orange Smooch Spray.
 I'm also entering my over at the Burtonesque Dolls for Challenge #19, Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighborhood. I think Pinky falls right into Burton's neighborhood, don't you?