My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Nov 15, 2010

Cute little cards

A family friend in Florida has 2 granddaughters, the last time I was there, I took some scrappin' supplies to the the girls, Annabell and Lily, and got them started a bit on scrapbooking and card making. Annabell is 8, and Lily is 7. Saturday I opened my mailbox to find 2 of the cutest little cards from these girls. I just had to share them with all my blogging friends.

Here is Lily's card:
 Great use of some sparkly stickers!
And here is Annabell's card:
Love that she used some ribbon on the card!
Great work girls!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome cards!! I love to see what little kids create.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com