My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Nov 12, 2010

My Minds Eye Challenge 17, Lessons Learned

I love the sketch this month at My Mind's Eye so I had to participate in the challenge which is: Design a layout or other project based on this sketch (by Anam Stubbington) and include the theme “Lessons Learned”.
Isn't that a great sketch? Below is my layout. 80% of the layout has to be done with My Mind's Eye paper. Everything on my layout except the solid red glitter paper, brads and pins are by My Minds Eye, Lost and Found collection. I love these papers. Especially all the pretty glitter!
 I used a quote from Carrie Underwood's song "Lessons Learned" for my journaling because all those things have made me stronger. That's why Stronger is my title.
 I cut my title from the Lyrical Letters cartridge, the connected font. My corner flourishes are from the Home Decor cartridge.
 I made this cool flower and added a punch out for the top and stuck a few pins in it from Mya Road. Starting to really like these pins. I added Its A Beautiful Life tag and curled the edges to give it some character.
I'm so happy with how this page came out. I always love challenging myself to think outside the box with these My Minds Eye Challenges.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you for your beautiful entry into our blog challenge, Chelsea!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com