My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jan 6, 2011

Stamp Insanity challenge 41, HardCore HardWare!

Hello fellow bloggers, one more day til the weekend! But it's time for Stamp Insanity's great challenge this week. HardCore HardWare! Break out some heavy metal this week! It was so fun to think outside of the box on this one.
 I used some awesome pink and white zebra paper from Teresa Collins. Love this stuff. It is solid pink on the B side and also what I used for my matting. I inked the edges in Graphite Black Dew Drop.
 I used screen and cut it with the tattered flowers die and sprayed it with some Smooch Spray. I then added a fussy pink brad. I made a boarder with ribbon and small washers. How fun is that?
 I used little Maddie from the Zeke and Maddie set as well as a sentiment from the Simply Supernatural set. I colored Maddie with pink and white Smooch Paint and watercolor pencils.
 Don't forget to hop over to Stamp Insanity to play along and check out the other girls in Ward B listed in my sidebar!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com