My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 17, 2011

The ABCs of an ABC, SISC47

Welcome to another challenge at Stamp Insanity! This week we have the ABC's of an ABC. Create an ABC (Anything But a Card) that rocks the Asylum! I created a fun post it note holder.
 I used paper from 3 Bugs from the April Showers line. Great paper line! My card stock is from Cord'inations (which I sanded). I also used a senti  from the Zeke and Maddie set. Love this set! Added my post it notes inside and wrapped and tied a ribbon around it to hold it together. Added some glittery blinged up flowers and my post it notes were done.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come over to Stamp Insanity to play along!

2 comments:

Shell said...

gorjuss hun, i will have to try one off these xx
Shell xx

Gabbi said...

Chelsea this is so pretty great job

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com