My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 11, 2011

Fussy and Fancy, Sweets for my Sweet

TGIF my fellow bloggers! I'm super excited that it's Friday because that means tomorrow I get to work at Altered Art and Scrap Playground! WOOHOO!! But it also means it's challenge day at Fussy and Fancy. The challenge was to use a sweet treat on your project. Here's mine:
 I used a little mini candy bar and covered it with paper to make this little robot. My paper was Chery Arte'. It's got a B side, you all know how I love those B sides! The yellow was in my scrap bin. I embossed it with a cute new Sizzix embossing folder. My senti is computer generated and inked in some Distress Ink.
 

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com