My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 25, 2011

Fussy and Fancy challenge #33, zippers or feathers

Happy Friday everyone. I'm super excited about this weeks challenge at Fussy and Fancy because I came up with the idea for this challenge. To use zippers or feather on your project. Zippers are all the rage so I went that route:
 I used the lacy square Nestabilities and some great new paper from MME from the Stella and Rose collection. I'm definitely in love.
 This picture is kind of blurry but I pop dotted this card like crazy so there is about 4 different layers to it.
I used some Smooch spray in orange for the senti label and the set called Always Here from SSD for the senti. Added some ribbon and some free hand cut leaves and there's my card. I used this older sketch from Mojo Monday.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

OH MT STARS! How you been girl, I was so thrilled to see you had dropped by, I could not find your blog addy, now that I have it again I'll start dropping in again, I see you are still making those gorgeous cards!!!!

Mary J said...

Ohmigosh - this is just gorgeous!!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com