My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Apr 17, 2011

I said doctor, Mister MD

Good morning everyone. I have another fun birthday card to share with everyone in blogland today. I mae this as a request from a friend. I used some more paper from My Minds Eye as well as some craft cardstock.
I used the You Know Your Getting Old set from Skipping Stones Design. I always forget that I have this set and it makes me giggle everytime I use it. I also used the background notebook paper stamp from Cornish Farms stamps.
I added some rafia wrapped aroud the senti with a bow and some buttons. I also used the notebook paper punch (as I call it) from EK Success. I love my boarder punches!!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving lots of comment love!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com