My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Apr 14, 2011

SISC 55 - Flower Power

It's that time again! Stamp Insanity has a great challenge. Flower Power! How super fun!
 I used a sent from the up and coming Easter Blessings set from SI as well as paper from DCWV from a few years ago. I found this amazing flower as a hair bow but had to alter that item and use the flower for this card.
 I also added some pink stickles around where the green glitter was already on the paper. I inked the senti with some Distress Ink as well.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out what the other girls have done (in my sidebar)

1 comments:

craftieodmae said...

fantastic card, I love that flower!!!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com