My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Apr 19, 2011

What happens...

*First I apologize for the bad pictures, I forgot to take some with my camera so they are cell phone pictures.*

In July I'm going with a group of girlfriends to Minnesota for a long weekend and one of my girlfriends and I are going to see the best group ever...New Kids on the Block!
After all these years they still look good huh ladies?

So in excitement for the concert I made her this fun card. I used the Girls Weekend stamp set from Creative Clear Stamps. I also used some of the fun tie dyed paper that I've made. I added some pink tool and a brad.
I popped up the sentiment with some pop dots and I marked out the "girls" and changed it to "NKOTB" to fit the situation. She loved the card and her husband is even more leery about letting her go with me. I'll never tell!  :)

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Can't wait for our trip!!

Alison said...

I AM SO ENVIOUS!!! I want to go to see them again SO badly...but the tix are so $$$! Have a fantastic time! :)

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com