My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 3, 2011

Fussy and Fancy challenge #38, card for a man/boy

Happy Friday Everyone!
Today's great challenge at Fussy and Fancy is to make a card for a man or boy. I had this fun little buckle in my stash of supplies so I came up with this fun little number for a Father's Day card.
I used some red cardstock from Bazzill and the Tools set of stamps from Skipping Stones Design. I inked the edges in black soot Distress Ink and stamped my Tough Guy stamp on there like a tool box logo.
I added the buckle on there with some brads.
 The inside has a senti from 2 different Skipping Stones Sets, the tool set (which by the way is unreleased) and Holy Carp.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your weekend is fabulous!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com