My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 26, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #44

Hey everyone...it's Friday! I'm so thankful of that. But I'm also sad because today will be my last posting on the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog. I've so enjoyed my time with that great group of ladies but there's just a lot going on right now that needs more attention in my life. I'll be back to say to hi to them and play along with some challenges as well.

 I used back to school London for my card from Simply Betty Stamps. I just love London. I also used some paper from Creative Imaginations.
 I colored London and inked her up with some Distress Inks and added my fun little senti from Creative Vision stamps.
 No card is complete without bling and some pop dots. I also added a flower for good measure.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com